Who we are
Sickle Cell Disease Educational Resources Initiative (SERI) is a platform that provides Sickle Cell Disease SCD educational materials in various languages around the world
Contact us today to tell us what languages you want the information translated in.
- Producing educational materials in different topics on SCD management all translated in major local languages for participating countries.
- Producing educational materials to the Healthcare providers in all hospital, all translated in local languages for participating countries.
- Providing educational materials in all schools in the participating countrie’s education system
- Providing educational materials in all colleges and Universities liasing with different participating countries
- Providing face to face educational services in English and all local languages in communities across participating countries.
- Be available to provide educational sessions to nursing colleges/universities to raise awareness about SCD and provide educational materials.